We often find ourselves rushing in the morning and unable to think of what shade of eye shadow goes best with our skin tone or just simply unable to find time for a touch-up during the day.
When looking for natural makeup that actually lasts, try looking for these qualities:
A good makeup routine is all about perfecting the essential steps. From an excellent primer to a long-lasting mascara, one can invest in some high-end products that last. The best way to make your makeup glowish is by investing in a foundation and concealer that are both full coverage. If you have large pores, you need to invest in an expensive primer for that purpose, or else your pores will be more visible and make the skin look like it has craters on it.
Suppose you do not have the time and money for expensive cosmetics. All you need is a few natural ingredients and some know-how.
- Start with a clean face as usual, then apply your moisturizer on top of your skin cream to act as the primer.
- Apply some concealer where needed (under the eyes, around the nose, forehead, chin).
- Add some cheek blush for that healthy glow!
- Add contour to define your cheekbones even more!
- Apply finishing powder so that it does not look greasy or oily, or cakey (use a light hand!). Done!